These terms and conditions apply to:
- the use of Vitagreen.com;
- all information stored on or receivable through this or any other Vitagreen.com server (collectively "Information"); and
- any purchase of goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through Vitagreen.com, Vita Green Shops (collectively "Vita Green") by you ("the User").
By accessing and using our website at www.vitagreen.com
, you agree to accept these terms and conditions and be bound by them. If you do not agree to this you should discontinue your access and use of our website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
The Information is protected under intellectual property laws and rights (including without limitation laws protecting copyright, patents and trade marks). If the User downloads, copies, transmits, publishes, stores or otherwise uses the Information without the consent of the owner of such rights, the User may infringe such laws or rights. It is the User's responsibility to determine whether any such infringement will occur. Please also refer to our IP Notice posted on this website.
Vita Green expressly disclaims any responsibility, representation or warranty:
- in relation to the quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use for any purpose of, Vitagreen.com or the Information;
- in relation to any goods or services accessed, offered or obtained through Vitagreen.com or pursuant to the Information;
- that any access to Vitagreen.com or the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Information does not contain any viruses, or contaminating or destructive properties;
- that the Information will not be objectionable or offensive to the User or any other person;
- for any error, omission or misstatement in or arising from the Information.
The Information is for reference only and shall not be regarded as medical advice or substitute for professional opinion or care by a qualified practitioner. If you have any health problem we advise you to immediately consult an appropriate and qualified person in the health care profession. Vita Green does not endorse or recommend any person, organisation, name, product or service referred to in the Information, nor does the Information constitute Vita Green's views or opinions. Vita Green will not be a party to any transaction between the User and any third person in any way relating to the Information or made through Vitagreen.com unless and only to the extent expressly stated in writing otherwise.
4. Third Parties Websites
Vitagreen.com may contain materials produced by third parties or links to other websites. Vita Green accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other websites (whether or not linked to Vitagreen.com) which are not under Vita Green's direct control. Vita Green reserves the right to require the removal of any link from another website to Vitagreen.com which is posted without obtaining the prior written consent of Vita Green.
5. Limitation of Liability
Vita Green shall not be liable to the User or any other person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise (including without limitation for negligence, breach of contract, defamation, or intellectual property right infringement) for:
- any direct loss;
- any consequential or indirect loss (including without limitation loss of revenue or profits); or
- the User's liability to any other person, which is suffered or incurred by the User or any other person arising under or in any way out of the Information or the use of Vitagreen.com.
Vita Green does not warrant and accepts no responsibility for preserving the confidentiality of any information or data whether personal or otherwise transmitted through Vitagreen.com, although Vita Green's practice is to take reasonable steps to maintain confidentiality of such information and data.
7. Availability and Suitability of Services
Vita Green does not warrant that the Information or materials contained in Vitagreen.com are current or accurate or that any of the products or services featured on Vitagreen.com are available. Vita Green may change the Information or materials appearing on Vitagreen.com at any time without notice.
8. User's Obligations
In consideration of Vita Green’s consent to the User’s access to the Information and/or Vitagreen.com, the User agrees:
- not to carry out or allow any infringement of our rights including without limitation intellectual property rights;
- not to use the Information or the User's access to Vitagreen.com for any illegal, improper, obscene or defamatory purpose;
- to take all steps to ensure the Information does not damage the User's information or systems;
- to ensure that all information which the User provides to Vitagreen.com is true and accurate to the best of his or her knowledge;
- to Vita Green’s conducting research on access to the Information;
- to Vita Green's personal data policies which are currently applying or may be modified from time to time.
The User agrees to hold Vita Green harmless and indemnify Vita Green against all losses, damages, claim, demands, liabilities, costs (including legal costs), and expenses in connection with his or her use of Vitagreen.com in breach of the terms and conditions herein or negligence.
10. Law and Severability
The terms and conditions stated here, and other notices and statements posted on this website, are governed by the laws of Hong Kong, and each part of these documents shall apply to the extent permitted thereby. Any part which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction only to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining parts of the respective documents nor affect the validity or enforceability of that part or the remaining parts in any other jurisdiction. If the terms and conditions, notices and statements posted on this website are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.